A healthy Thanksgiving is definitely possible and a great way to start is by preparing this healthy Thanksgiving stuffing recipe for your friends and family.
This year, avoid the day-after-Thanksgiving regret and make sure the only thing “stuffed” is the bird – not your body!
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe
- 2 slices low-carb bread (15g or less carb per slice), cubed
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 packages Creamy Chicken Soup Thermo-Snacks®
- 8 ounces water
- ¼ teaspoon salt-free poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Morton® Lite Salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients and bake in oven-safe casserole dish for 10–15 minutes.
Enjoy – yes, that really is all it takes for a tasty and healthy Thanksgiving stuffing, that the whole family will love!