Nothing says “summer” quite like fresh blueberry pie cooling in the window… and nothing says “summer slimdown” quite like these Blueberry Bran Muffins! Made with one of our Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Thermo-Snacks®, this protein-packed snack is the perfect addition to a well-balanced breakfast.
Try making a big batch and freezing them for when you need a little sweet treat – just microwave and you’re ready to indulge! Share the healthy love and bring a basket to your next gathering for a healthy summer BBQ option.
Blueberry Bran Muffins Recipe
- 2 packets Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Thermo–Snacks
- 4 tablespoons Millers® Bran
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton® Lite Salt
- 4 packets Splenda®
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh or fresh/frozen blueberries
- Dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Stir blueberries into Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Thermo–Snacks to prevent blueberries from ‘bleeding’ and sinking to the bottom.
Continue combining and mixing all ingredients.
Spray muffin pan with oil sprayer, and spoon batter into muffin cups until they are 2/3 of the way full.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 6 muffins