When the dog days of summer come to an end and everyone is gearing up to go back to school, we can’t help but get excited for a return to normalcy. What about you? A more routine schedule sets you up for success! Planning becomes easier, and while you may lose some flexibility, you gain much-needed structure in your day.
Use these easy-to-follow steps to stay on track, and get the most out of your weekly routine:
- Visit your Center three times a week—this is the best way to get consistent weight loss results and stay on track! One of the common trends amongst long-term weight managers is having the support and accountability they need to stay on track.
- Do you have kids in school? Chat with other parents to learn new tips and tricks to keep your family healthy! Who knows, you might find other healthy living advocates who can help you stay on track, even when the annual school bake sale comes around.
- Prepare meals on Sunday—when you make your meals ahead of time, a busy schedule is no match for good nutrition! Try doubling your dinner recipes, as well, for a healthy lunch you that you can grab on your way out the door in the morning.
- Draw inspiration from the Online Community—the SlimGenics Community is designed just for clients. Use it to find recipes, tips and articles that will help you get the most out of your program.
- Use a cookbook when planning meals—when Sunday rolls around, and you’re bored of all your “usual” foods, crack open the In the Kitchen cookbook to get some new, on-plan ideas.
We understand how hectic weekdays and nights can be, so the best advice is to be prepared. Always have Thermo-Snacks® on hand or stashed away. It’s important that you eat frequently enough that you do not get hungry—that’s key in staying on plan! Temptation creeps into the minds of people who are starving, not satisfied. So, fight back with your best weapon—preparation!