So, you want to get healthy and lose weight in 2015, but are worried that your cravings will get the best of you. We get it – in fact, we’ve been there! Most of our Program Advisors have been (or still are) in that same place, but they’ve adopted the SlimGenics healthy lifestyle, and are committed to finding alternatives for the foods that could derail their weight loss progress.
In order to have success in your weight loss journey, you have to create a lifestyle that will work for you in the long-term! None of those “quick fix” diets will provide a lasting solution, and depriving yourself of the foods you love makes it harder for you to stay motivated.
- Pumpkin Pie: Nothing says “Happy Holidays” quite like a giant slice of pumpkin pie, especially when it won’t sit on your waistline for days!
- Ashley’s Cup-Cakes: Those classic cake in a mug recipes have taken a healthy twist thanks to Program Advisor Ashley from our Highlands Ranch, CO Center.
- S’mores Ice Cream: Sometimes there is no substitute when an ice cream craving hits, and this healthy ice cream will do just the trick.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake: This recipe not only stops sugary cravings in their tracks, it’s also packed with nutrients like protein and enzymes to help your body stay healthy.
- Bread Pudding with Holiday Sauce: For a sweet and gooey treat that will definitely get you into the holiday spirit (without making you gain 5 pounds over the holiday), you will love this bread pudding recipe.
- Greek Yogurt Blueberry Custard: Perfect for breakfast or as a sweet snack, this protein packed blueberry custard is sure to become a favorite!
- Apple Pie Muffins: This is a great recipe to make when you need to bring a dish to share with a group. They’ll never guess that you found the recipe on a weight loss blog!